Established in 2011
Mus’ab Ibn Umayr Foundation is an Islamic non-governmental organisation conceived and registered in Nigeria in the year 2011. The organization provides platforms for young people to learn, interact and engage in productive discussions that are particularly relevant to their personal, morale and spiritual development.
Mus’ab Ibn Umayr Foundation provides charitable support to individuals and communities in need, particularly those in marginalised communities or affected by crises.
Mus’ab Ibn Umayr Foundation has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory. However, the organization conducts its activities across the country with strong networks of members and volunteers.
To build a strong foundation for young Muslims to share Islamic knowledge and uphold Islamic teachings in accordance with Al-Qur’an and the Sunnah, while reaching out to the less privileged members of the society.
- To encourage and provide the right atmosphere and facilities for Muslims to worship (ibadah) and fulfil their obligations to Allah (SWT).
- To promote and propagate Islam especially among the youth in Nigeria.
- To improve the welfare of Muslims in the community especially among the vulnerable and less-privileged.
- To conduct capacity building programs for young people in order to improve their life skills necessary for social and individual development
- To combat Islamophobia by challenging incorrect perceptions of Islam and Muslims
- Muslim and non-Muslim communities in Nigeria
- Young people in and out of school.
- Academic institutions of various levels
- Hospitals, Prisons, the Orphanage homes
- Underprivileged groups and Communities
- Islamic circles
- Weekend courses
- Books study circles
- Hospitals visitations
- Prisons Visitations
- Orphanage Visitations
- Wells and Boreholes
- Building and renovation of Masjids
Support to needy individuals
- Support to Widows
- Ramadan feeding
- Support to Displaced parsons
- Poor family
- Support to Students